Are you a Master’s student or graduate and looking for a challenging internship in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry? The Decision Group offers this opportunity!
The Decision Group is an innovative, high-end strategy consulting firm located in Amsterdam. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern (full-time) within the Healthcare sector. As an intern, you will be supervised by one of the consultants or project managers and gain practical work experience by working on consulting projects and a large healthcare event. Each year, The Decision Group organizes the Value-Based Health Care Prize, an event where initiatives looking to increase patient value (Dutch and international) compete for recognition. In addition, we can offer enthusiastic & entrepreneurial students the opportunity to conduct their thesis research on a state-of-the-art and cutting edge subject within healthcare.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Supporting the consultant(s), project manager(s), and business analyst(s)
- Support in organizing the Value-Based Health Care Prize 2019;
- Account management;
- (joint) Project management;
- Tackling complex client problems
- Making content-based presentations;
- External communication.
Starting from day one, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself independently as well as in a team setting.
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Interest/affinity with Life Science & Health;
- Analytically strong;
- A strong focus on results;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Excellent skills in Dutch and English language;
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
What we offer
- Fast-learning by doing;
- Critical feedback (on content) to get the most out of you;
- Working closely together in a team with great colleagues;
- Responsibility and a good level of autonomy;
- Informal but professional and challenging surroundings;
- Everyone can build the company, you are important!
How to apply
Would you like to be part of The Decision Group? Please send your application, together with your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For more information visit our website or contact us via +31 (0)20 40 40 111.
Keywords: Internship, Stage, Bachelor, Master, Life Science, Health, Gezondheidswetenschappen, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland